CFP: “Epochs re-echoing in European and American culture and literature”.
MINSK STATE LINGUISTICS UNIVERSITY, Belarusian Association for American Studies, Belarusian association of Teachers of English, IATEFL
CALL FOR PAPERS: May 14 – 16, 2018 (Minsk, MSLU)
XXVIIth ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
It is assumed that the conference will address the following problems:
- Romanticism – Modernism in the literature of the 19th–21st centuries. Literary and cultural interaction.
- Modernism – Postmodernism in literature in the 20th century– the beginning of the 21st century.
- Canon – Eclecticism in culture and literature in the 20th – the beginning of the 21st century.
- Europe – America: a View from the Other Continent
- Experiment in culture and literature in the 20th–21st centuries.
Conference languages: English, Belarusian, Russian.
It is expected that a volume of conference papers will be published. Only the papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication.
Applications for participation and a short summary of the paper (100 words) should be sent by April 15, 2018 to the following address:
MSLU World Literature Dept (conference 05.18),
Zakharova St., 21, Minsk, Belarus, 220034.
Tel.: (+375-17) 288-25-63 Fax: (+375-17) 294-75-04
All the expenses connected with participation in the conference are to be covered by the participant or his/her institution.
Deadline for application: April 15, 2018 (email@example.com)