The Irish Association for American Studies is calling for nominations for the following positions on the Executive Committee:
Ordinary Member x2
Postgraduate caucus co-chair
Please note that in accordance with the ethos of the IAAS, the committee especially welcomes nominations for members from under-represented backgrounds and ethnicities.
Ideally, we are looking for executive committee members who have experience and familiarity with our activities, ideals, and membership. There are many ways to get involved with the IAAS, and new members are very welcome at association events.
- Nominations must be made by a member or members of the IAAS
- We accept self-nominations
- All executive committee members, aside from fulfilling duties specific to their role, will be expected to attend all IAAS committee meetings throughout the year (January, April [AGM], June, September, November [PGR conference])
- Information on the full requirements of the role(s) will be made available on request
- The positions will be elected by members of the IAAS during the AGM (10th April 2021)
- Please email your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st April 2021